Using a usb port for printer on Windows NT

jeff

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I have recently purchased a HP1012 laserjet printer to be
used at my desk. It has a USB port for the computer and I
am using Windows NT. Can I use this program or will I
have to upgrade to another program? Or is there a way to
upgrade the NT program to accept USB port capability?
Thank you for your help.
Jeff

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Windows NT is not a normal program, it is the operating system. And
Windows NT does not support USB connections. You'll have to upgrade
to Windows 2000 or better XP to get this working. But check if your
other hardware and software supports it before you do so!

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Jeff" <jstringer@metromedservices.com> wrote in news:2846001c463a6
$f5388720$a301280a@phx.gbl: