MSDOS APPL. WITH TS

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

--
MSDOS APPL. WITH TS

I wish to use a msdos application with ts

if i open it through ts, i get 16-bit subsystem error.
this uses if an appl. is opened full screen

i looked at the microsft website to kb 192190.

it says that fullscreen dos appl. is not supported with ts

Can someone tell me how i can realize this without paying any money ? :)

--

thanks

Smart Software
N. Karademir

Smart Software
N. Karademir

Smart Software
N. Karademir

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

multipost. answered in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server