I need help adjusting the AI traffic

I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked AI
and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the area.

Is there a way to adjust this?

73's

Joe

VE5JL

http://www.ve5jl.com
8 answers Last reply
More about adjusting traffic

    With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you can
    download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to other AI
    programmes.

    "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
    >I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked AI
    > and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
    > area.
    >
    > Is there a way to adjust this?
    >
    > 73's
    >
    > Joe
    >
    > VE5JL
    >
    > http://www.ve5jl.com

    FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
    It is available at www.flightsim.com
    You have to download some other files which are also available at that site.
    See Must Have Files.
    If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
    Wim Dijkgraaf
    Belgium

    "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
    > With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
    > can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to other
    > AI programmes.
    >
    > "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
    >>I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked
    >>AI
    >> and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
    >> area.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to adjust this?
    >>
    >> 73's
    >>
    >> Joe
    >>
    >> VE5JL
    >>
    >> http://www.ve5jl.com

    Thank you for the tip. All I want to do tell FS9 to use more AI verses add
    more AI. I'll look and see if this will do what I want.

    thx

    Joe

    "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
    > FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
    > It is available at www.flightsim.com
    > You have to download some other files which are also available at that
    site.
    > See Must Have Files.
    > If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
    > Wim Dijkgraaf
    > Belgium
    >
    > "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
    > > With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
    > > can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to
    other
    > > AI programmes.
    > >
    > > "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
    > >>I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked
    > >>AI
    > >> and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
    > >> area.
    > >>
    > >> Is there a way to adjust this?
    > >>
    > >> 73's
    > >>
    > >> Joe
    > >>
    > >> VE5JL
    > >>
    > >> http://www.ve5jl.com

    Something else to consider. Even if you tell FS to add more like 100% and
    there not enough parking spots to accommodate the extra AI you will not see
    the traffic. So you need to examine the afcad file(s) for the airport(s) you
    are concerned about.

    To do this you need to get the freeware afcad2 by Lee Swordy from
    www.avsim.com It allows you to view parking and add more. You can also
    search avsim for other afcad files users have modified which you can just
    download and pop into your add on scenery folder.

    Hope this helps a bit.

    Bill
    "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> wrote in message
    > Thank you for the tip. All I want to do tell FS9 to use more AI verses add
    > more AI. I'll look and see if this will do what I want.
    >
    > thx
    >
    > Joe
    >

    > "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
    >> FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
    >> It is available at www.flightsim.com
    >> You have to download some other files which are also available at that
    > site.
    >> See Must Have Files.
    >> If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
    >> Wim Dijkgraaf
    >> Belgium
    >>
    >> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
    >> > With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
    >> > can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to
    > other
    >> > AI programmes.
    >> >
    >> > "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht

    Hi!

    Maybe you should try Project AI? For me it works great.

    Lukasz

    Unless you want to buy an AI package (e.g., Ultimate Traffic), there
    are two things you need to do:

    1. Create more parking spaces at your airport. Do this first. You can
    either use Swordy's AFCAD program (mentioned above) or you can see if
    someone else has created an AFCAD for this airport. The first place to
    check is Project AI
    http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=CYXE&CatID=root&Go=Searc

    2. Once you've got your airport ready to receive more traffic, you need
    to actually add the traffic. There are lots of programs for creating AI
    schedules, but if you want to do it the quick and dirty way, try Markus
    Brunner's GA-Traffic
    http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=markus+brunner+ga-traffi
    c&CatID=root It will make up a schedule for you, using your existing GA
    planes and whatever AFCADs you have installed. It will also do this for
    ALL of your airports in one operation.

    has the second link disappeared?

    --

    Cheers!

    Andrew Kam
    Phone (24hrs): +65 98777625
    MSN Messenger & Email: akam@singmail.com
    "David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
    message news:1112135140.18464@forums.simradar.com...
    > Unless you want to buy an AI package (e.g., Ultimate Traffic), there
    > are two things you need to do:
    >
    > 1. Create more parking spaces at your airport. Do this first. You can
    > either use Swordy's AFCAD program (mentioned above) or you can see if
    > someone else has created an AFCAD for this airport. The first place to
    > check is Project AI
    > http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=CYXE&CatID=root&Go=Searc
    >
    > 2. Once you've got your airport ready to receive more traffic, you need
    > to actually add the traffic. There are lots of programs for creating AI
    > schedules, but if you want to do it the quick and dirty way, try Markus
    > Brunner's GA-Traffic
    > http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=markus+brunner+ga-traffi
    > c&CatID=root It will make up a schedule for you, using your existing GA
    > planes and whatever AFCADs you have installed. It will also do this for
    > ALL of your airports in one operation.

    has the second link disappeared?

Games Microsoft Video Games