Office 97 on 2003?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I am changing over from WTS 4.0 to 2003, we only use office 97 (well,
word and excell), I tried to run the application compatability script
that came with 4.0 but it had too many errors.

Anyone out there running it on 2003, any advice (other than to upgrade...)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Yes, I run Office97 on a couple of 2003 TS. Used the NT 4.0
Compatibility Scripts (which I had already heavily modified when I
first used them on NT 4.0 TSE), and modified them still more to
fit the 2003 installation. I'm not sure how I can help you,
though, other than to confirm that it runs as good as can be
expected from Office97.
You won't have much fun with my ACSs either, because one of the
things I did was to change all English search paths to Swedish
ones.

I don't think that there is any other way than modifying the ACSs
to fit your installation.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Mark Jones <mj@avalon1.com> wrote in

> I am changing over from WTS 4.0 to 2003, we only use office 97
> (well, word and excell), I tried to run the application
> compatability script that came with 4.0 but it had too many
> errors.
>
> Anyone out there running it on 2003, any advice (other than to
> upgrade...)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I'll pay $250 US to anyone that has an ACS for office97 (well, all I
need is word and excell) for 2003.

email me at: mjones@avalon1.com

Thanks Vera,

mj