Painting Query

Good morning all

Yesterday I decided to try repainting an aircraft.
After a false start where my paint program could not read the extended
bitmaps used by FS9, I downloaded the DXTMmp program that converts the
files. Excellent.

All went well except for one thing.
Although I repainted the tail both sides, when in FS9 the right-hand side of
the tail 'artwork' is reversed, and as the 'artwork' is actually words, it
looks weird.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong please?

TIA, Dave.
3 answers Last reply
More about painting query

    Repaint the words back to front?

    Cheers,

    Quilly

    "Dave Potter" wrote:

    > [..]
    > All went well except for one thing.
    > Although I repainted the tail both sides, when in FS9 the right-hand side
    > of
    > the tail 'artwork' is reversed, and as the 'artwork' is actually words, it
    > looks weird.

    Although if there may be both sides in the paintkit, the model author may
    have used just one side and mirrored it. There will be no way for you
    to change this. afaik.

    Jan

    Ok Jan, many thanks for that.
    I'll have to think up a (reversible) logo :-)

    Dave

Games Microsoft Video Games