problems loading weather

I have a good DSL connection (better than good actually) and websites and
such load just fine, but Real Weather doesn't want to load.

Anyone else having this problem?

--

Marcel
(You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?)

    "Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > I have a good DSL connection (better than good actually) and websites and
    > such load just fine, but Real Weather doesn't want to load.
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Marcel
    > (You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?)
    Getting the same here!

    Hi Marcel,
    This may not be your problem, but I have found that I need to have the
    connection made before firing up the sim and then real weather is no
    problem. Trying to log on initially from within the sim does not work.
    HTH

    Cheers,

    Quilly

    > Hi Marcel,
    > This may not be your problem, but I have found that I need to have the
    > connection made before firing up the sim and then real weather is no
    > problem. Trying to log on initially from within the sim does not work.
    > HTH
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Quilly
    Server must be down either at MS or Jepp. Same problem here
    Bill

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:49:02 -0500, William wrote:

    > Server must be down either at MS or Jepp. Same problem here

    That's what I figured.
    Thanks guys!

    --

    Marcel
    (...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)

    Hi Studmuffin,

    "(You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector,
    Victor?)"

    Kills me, every time, mate! :-))

    I haven't tried Real Weather yet, but maybe there's a setting to control
    the frequency of the updates?

    Regards,
    John Ward

    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:03:49 +1000, John Ward wrote:

    > Hi Studmuffin,
    >
    > ROTFL!! :-))
    >
    > That's going to be the first DVD I buy, now that I'm about to have a DVD
    > player, for the first time, in the new PC!!

    Oh yeah....how's the new toy running? Anything you wanna brag about?

    > After that, I'm going to bug you about other ones to get. :-))

    Easy....Airplane II, Kentucky Fried Movie, Spy Hard, Raw (Eddie Murphy),
    Stripes, Fletch, Fletch Lives, Caddyshack, Spies Like Us, Blues Brothers,
    Multiplicity, Shanghai Noon....just off the top of my head. :-)

    --

    Marcel
    (There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

    Hi Studmuffin,

    Sounds like there's some real corkers in that lot! I'll work my way
    through the list. Thanks, mate.

    And lets not forget Evil Roy Slade, and The Life and Times of Judge Roy
    Bean - both classics.

    I start building the new PC next week, so I've only got the same old
    things to brag about at the moment. :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward

    > On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:03:49 +1000, John Ward wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Studmuffin,
    > >
    > > ROTFL!! :-))
    > >
    > > That's going to be the first DVD I buy, now that I'm about to have a
    DVD
    > > player, for the first time, in the new PC!!
    >
    > Oh yeah....how's the new toy running? Anything you wanna brag about?
    >

    > > After that, I'm going to bug you about other ones to get. :-))
    >
    > Easy....Airplane II, Kentucky Fried Movie, Spy Hard, Raw (Eddie Murphy),
    > Stripes, Fletch, Fletch Lives, Caddyshack, Spies Like Us, Blues Brothers,
    > Multiplicity, Shanghai Noon....just off the top of my head. :-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Marcel
    > (There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

Connection Microsoft Video Games