Running Businessvision32 Standard Edition on Terminal Serv..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello,
I'm trying to get Businessvision32 SE (V6.15) running on TS 2000, so far
without success. I've installed the software as an administrator and can now
only run it by logging on as a user belonging to the administrator group.
When attempting to run BV as an ordinary user, the login into BV fails.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I assume you installed the application while the TS was in INSTALL
MODE, correct?

I would download FileMon and RegMon from
http://www.sysinternals.com/. Run them as administrator, start
a TS session as a normal user and try to run the application.

FileMon and RegMon will show you all "access denied" errors
that occur, so that you can give your users the necessary
permissions on a file-to file or Registry subkey basis.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

=?Utf-8?B?WmVzdGZlcm5v?= <Zestferno@discussions.microsoft.com>