Help desperately needed - USB recognition

a b G Storage
September 7, 2004 5:47:42 AM

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can help me

I have a Fujitsu PenCentra 200 which does not recognise my USB (Sandisk
Cruzer) storage device

I'm at my whitts-end .... I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone
know what I need to do to enable the PenCentra to recognise/read a USB
storage device ???

Any help would truely be VERY very appreciated

Cheers

Tony
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 7, 2004 5:47:43 AM

Off of the top of my head, I would say you aren't going to be able to do it.
Likely SanDisk has no support for CE 2.11 or HPC 2000. Also, I don't recall
either of those having support for USB mass stoarage devices. (I think
there wasn't in the PPC flavor.)

--
Dave
www.davespda.com

"effy" <effleurage_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o KB$fQHlEHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello All,
>
> I'm hoping someone can help me
>
> I have a Fujitsu PenCentra 200 which does not recognise my USB (Sandisk
> Cruzer) storage device
>
> I'm at my whitts-end .... I've tried everything I can think of. Does
anyone
> know what I need to do to enable the PenCentra to recognise/read a USB
> storage device ???
>
> Any help would truely be VERY very appreciated
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 7, 2004 8:19:31 PM

PLus of course, the sandisk cruzer is usb2 and any usb1.1 implementation
only devices will not work
"effy" <effleurage_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o KB$fQHlEHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello All,
>
> I'm hoping someone can help me
>
> I have a Fujitsu PenCentra 200 which does not recognise my USB (Sandisk
> Cruzer) storage device
>
> I'm at my whitts-end .... I've tried everything I can think of. Does
> anyone
> know what I need to do to enable the PenCentra to recognise/read a USB
> storage device ???
>
> Any help would truely be VERY very appreciated
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

July 5, 2009 8:02:29 PM

Ancient thread, new answer

The Iomega Clik driver works to allow storage class USB devices (CF in PCMCIA aadapters, hard drives, thumb drives, floppy drives) to be accessed from my Pencentra 130. See the HPCFactor.com website for download.
!