Unable to Install IE6 SP1 on Metaframe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi, I am unable to install IE6 SP1 on my Metaframe XP
server.

I receive a popup box that states it was "unable to
download the required components"

I am able to connect to the internet sucessfully from the
server.

Any ideas on what is causing it to fail?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Are you trying to update or install directly from the website?
I would instead download the complete installation package to your
local disk and install from there.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT