IE 6 : Restrict website access

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi all !

I would like to know if it is possible to restrict access to only a few
website for tse users ?

Thank you

ms

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I have set the internet explorer "content advisor" and allowed only certain
sites. The settings seem to be universal, all logged in users get the same
settings.

We are running server 2003 Standard, terminal server.