How to make Pocket Internet Explorer *not* download shows ..

September 7, 2004 2:38:58 AM

I have a web-server that has web pages with links that use the "file://"
protocol in them. When I navigate there with Pocket Internet Explorer, it
tries to download the file, instead of playing it in the pocket media
player. Any idea how to get it to automatically play it?

Thanks,
September 7, 2004 3:22:19 AM

Have you tried the Open URL function of Windows Media Player?

Depending on the format it may need to download the file before playing it.
How does it work on another computer?

--
Dave
www.davespda.com