Updating XP pro

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

When I try to update my windows - it writes an error like
this: [Fejlnummer: 0x80072EFD]

Why do I gets this errornumber - and whats the meaning of
it...???

regards

Hubert Freynhofer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Check this link out of the knowledge base it gives you what could be the
cause, One of the solution should be able to solve your problem

You receive an "Error 0x80072EE2" or "Error 0x80072EFD" error message when
you try to use Windows Update

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836941

Kutts (Kuttappa K A)

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

==From: "hubert freynhofer" <hubert@fa2000.dk>
==Sender: "hubert freynhofer" <hubert@fa2000.dk>
==Subject: Updating XP pro
==Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:51:30 -0700