Outlook 2003 signature.

Jd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello Gurus,

I am running windows 2003 server standard with
office 2003. When a user connects via terminal services and sets there
signature it disappears the next time they log in. The signature is actually
still there but not selected. I am using terminal service profiles for the
users.

Thank you,

JD

timnorvel

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2005
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

don't know if you are still having this problem, but... office sp1 fixes
this. After you apply it, users will have to go and reset the sig. it
should work then (it did for me).