Outlook2003

Jd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Has anyone seen the error below. I am running 2003 termnal services with
office 2003. This just started hapeneing 3 days ago. Any ideas?

The messaging interface has returned an unknown error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

A search in Micrsofts Knowledgebase for the keywords
"Outlook The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"

returns 24 (!) articles. It seems that nearly all errors in Outlook
are "unknown" :-(

http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=a&na=81
&qu=Outlook+The+messaging+interface+has+returned+an+unknown+error&qp=
&qa=&qn=&c=3&s=1

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"JD" <ntborg@yahoo.com> wrote on 27 okt 2004 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications:

> Has anyone seen the error below. I am running 2003 termnal
> services with office 2003. This just started hapeneing 3 days
> ago. Any ideas?
>
> The messaging interface has returned an unknown error

Jd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I tried that and I did not find 1 for terminal services and office 2003 or
outlook 2003 :-(

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote in message
>A search in Micrsofts Knowledgebase for the keywords
> "Outlook The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
>
> returns 24 (!) articles. It seems that nearly all errors in Outlook
> are "unknown" :-(
>
> http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=a&na=81
> &qu=Outlook+The+messaging+interface+has+returned+an+unknown+error&qp=
> &qa=&qn=&c=3&s=1
>
> --
> Vera Noest
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
> --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
>
> "JD" <ntborg@yahoo.com> wrote on 27 okt 2004 in
> microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications:
>
>> Has anyone seen the error below. I am running 2003 termnal
>> services with office 2003. This just started hapeneing 3 days
>> ago. Any ideas?
>>
>> The messaging interface has returned an unknown error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

No, but it is not at all certain this this problem is TS-specific
or related. So I wouldn't search for that keyword.

And the "applies to" section of KB articles are not always updated
with all versions of the application.

So I would still check all articles to see if there's anything
that sounds familiar, i.e. the circumstances under which the error
appears match your situation.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"JD" <ntborg@yahoo.com> wrote on 27 okt 2004:

> I tried that and I did not find 1 for terminal services and
> office 2003 or outlook 2003 :-(
>

> "Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote
> in message
>>A search in Micrsofts Knowledgebase for the keywords
>> "Outlook The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
>>
>> returns 24 (!) articles. It seems that nearly all errors in
>> Outlook are "unknown" :-(
>>
>> http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-
us&st=a&
>> na=81

&qu=Outlook+The+messaging+interface+has+returned+an+unknown+erro
>> r&qp= &qa=&qn=&c=3&s=1
>>
>> --
>> Vera Noest
>> MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
>> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
>> --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
>>
>> "JD" <ntborg@yahoo.com> wrote on 27 okt 2004 in
>> microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications:
>>
>>> Has anyone seen the error below. I am running 2003 termnal
>>> services with office 2003. This just started hapeneing 3 days
>>> ago. Any ideas?
>>>
>>> The messaging interface has returned an unknown error

Jd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I found it. Scriptlogic did it. DOH!!!

Thanks for your help.