IE6 will not let users click on certain links

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
November 5, 2004 7:07:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello out there.

I am running windows 2003 standard server in
application terminal service mode. When a user tries to connect to certain
hyperlinks they can not click on the link nothing happens. The link is good
because when I log into the server as admin I can click on it. I am running
IE 6.0 SP1. This is very weird because I have another terminal server it
works fine off of.

Any ideas.

One link is on http://login.postini.com/exec/login when you click on the
login button

More about : ie6 users click links

November 12, 2004 7:06:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Works fine here.

--
Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk