Bluetooth dongles Error!

Last response: in Wireless Networking
September 25, 2005 6:47:03 PM

Hello All,

I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
after installing the second one:
Device cannot work properly (code 10)

I tried several dongles and manufactures,

I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack

The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your PC!

Any help?
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 2:42:58 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635

hth

philip ashley

"Waleed AlRashoud" <WaleedAlRashoud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8C9C6DEB-050F-4931-BC63-76A8376135C3@microsoft.com...
> Hello All,
>
> I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
> after installing the second one:
> Device cannot work properly (code 10)
>
> I tried several dongles and manufactures,
>
> I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
>
> The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your
> PC!
>
> Any help?

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:00:01 AM

Thanks Philip.

But this is didn't solve my problem.
Bluetooth is working good!
but 'THE SECOND' bluetooth dongle dosen't work!
[Device cannot start (code 10)]

"Philip Ashley" wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635
>
> hth
>
> philip ashley
>
> "Waleed AlRashoud" <WaleedAlRashoud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:8C9C6DEB-050F-4931-BC63-76A8376135C3@microsoft.com...
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
> > after installing the second one:
> > Device cannot work properly (code 10)
> >
> > I tried several dongles and manufactures,
> >
> > I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
> >
> > The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your
> > PC!
> >
> > Any help?

September 26, 2005 1:00:08 PM

that happened to me, and it was because the plug and play system auto
started and failed to install the correct drivers for the particular device.
disabling Bth.inf solved it for me

message news:86F9676A-A665-4D5E-AA00-5913EC00151E@microsoft.com...
> Thanks Philip.
>
> But this is didn't solve my problem.
> Bluetooth is working good!
> but 'THE SECOND' bluetooth dongle dosen't work!
> [Device cannot start (code 10)]
>

> "Philip Ashley" wrote:
>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635
>>
>> hth
>>
>> philip ashley
>>
>> "Waleed AlRashoud" <WaleedAlRashoud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:8C9C6DEB-050F-4931-BC63-76A8376135C3@microsoft.com...
>> > Hello All,
>> >
>> > I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
>> > after installing the second one:
>> > Device cannot work properly (code 10)
>> >
>> > I tried several dongles and manufactures,
>> >
>> > I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
>> >
>> > The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in
>> > your
>> > PC!
>> >
>> > Any help?

Anonymous
September 28, 2005 4:53:13 PM

Ok, that will make the new device configured as other bluetooth stack other
than Microsoft, such as widcomm.

I'm programming on Windows MS BT Stack!

Thanks anyway.

!