CE.NET Thin Client License Expired

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,

I need help with a terminal server connection license problem with an HP Thin Client running Windows CE .NET 4.20.

The temporary ts client license of the Windows CE has expired, but the windows 2000 license server isn't able to release a new
license.

I had the same problem with some Macintosh and Widows XP clients and I resolved it deleting some files or registry keys on the
client machines...

Well... how can I do the same on the windows ce client?
Is there a directory or file that I should delete?
If it's a problem with the registry, what software should I use to edit the machine registry on the thin client?

Thank you in advance.
Francesco Tomasi

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

multipost. answered in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Francesco Tomasi" <admin@attiva.com> wrote on 29 nov 2004 in