new comp... SLi 7800gt with athlon 3800+ x2

t-far

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
so ... i'm just playing around yada yada, and decided to play warcraft 3. install it quickly etc, fine... everything is clear and fine, then i go into the game and everything slows down and gets all laggy... anyone know whats going on? this is a brand new comp, 12 hours old!

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
Has it got a driver profile for SLI? Maybe turn SLI off or something... a single 7800GT is plenty for WC3...

I'm assuming you have all drivers and everything up to date, and other games are fine of course.

cleeve

Illustrious
With a game like WoW, it's hard to say for sure.

It might have nothign to do with your system, could be your internet connection or a really busy server.

Did you used to have another computer on the same connection that worked fine?

t-far

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
well for some reaons its workign fine now, i guess i had to restart my computer or something..... it was wc3 not WoW... and i played half life, its fukin sick man.. i dont know how much better it gets than this system...

WolfX

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2005
If you say it's laggy then I would think its your internet connection!!

Check you connection speed or change to a different gamin server.

t-far

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
its laggin in the idea taht the video card isn't keeping up ... my old computer never did this, i know it has something do with the the SLi or dual core processors.... what should i doooooooooo, its NOT the internet