excel

Linda

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

We are running terminal services 2003 and Excel 2000
response time for excel is very slow at times.
Do you have any ideas what we can do to get this fixed?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Does this happen *only* with Excel, not with other applications?
Is there any consistency about when it happens (opening or closing
files, copying and pasting from other applications, etc)?
Anything in the EventLog when this happens?

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Linda" <lindan@analyticinnovations.com> wrote on 20 dec 2004 in