Verizon Wireless Outruns Rivals in Network Quality Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladiin

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011
Surprisingly I can say I have been trouble free with Verizon. After Sprint bent me over after getting back from a deployment I needed to regain some trust in a cell company and Verizon has done a decent job. Now if they would just lower prices some...

mrmoo500

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Now lets see a comparison in customer service...[/citation]
Verizon would still win because they honestly have some of the best customer service I've ever used. It's hard fo find another company that gets you to a real person and solves your issue as fast as verizon. Also as a verizon smartphone owner for 3 years I have never found a place where I don't have service and other carriers do, and that is what really matters to me.

blakbird24

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
As a manager of 32 Verizon smartphones, my personal experiences with the company make me wonder what the surveyors were smoking. Their devices are junk, LTE is nowhere to be found, and shooting myself in the eye is becoming an increasingly attractive alternative to dealing with their support services. I have several employees that have chosen to forgo their FREE company Verizon phone in favor of using their personal Sprint (who incidentally is last in this survey) phone because their Verizon "paperweight" all too often either doesn't have sufficient service to make a call or just plain doesn't work.

Don't get me wrong though, i'm not impressed with any current US wireless carrier. But the way I see it, Verizon charges way too much for what they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.