Office 2003 on Terminal Server 2000

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I need to install Office 2003 upgrade on Term Server 2000, is there any
special .msi file to run.

from the general information I have read, it appears to be just install from
Add/Remove programmes.

can you please confirm.

Thanks.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

multipost. answered in microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Moiz" <moiz@abac.co.uk> wrote on 22 jan 2005 in