Printer on Terminal

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello:

I have a Windows2000 Server installed and use Terminal Services.
With some users, when they connect automatily loads its printers, but with
some dont. I had been working right for over a year, but now this happens.

The terminal clients are WindowsXP Home and WindowsXP Pro.

I would apreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Carlos C.
2 answers Last reply
More about printer terminal
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

    What kind of ports are using your printers?. LPT?, USB?.

    Be sure printers are known by the server.

    Perhaps you have to install drivers of new printers in the server first of
    all.

    Sorry for my english.

    "Armando Vargas" <expotransporteXXX@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hello:
    >
    > I have a Windows2000 Server installed and use Terminal Services.
    > With some users, when they connect automatily loads its printers, but with
    > some dont. I had been working right for over a year, but now this
    > happens.
    >
    > The terminal clients are WindowsXP Home and WindowsXP Pro.
    >
    > I would apreciate your help.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Carlos C.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

    Check your clients "Remote Desktop Connection" settings. In "Local
    Resources" tab, "Printers" must be checked under "Local devices" section.

    "Armando Vargas" <expotransporteXXX@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I have a Windows2000 Server installed and use Terminal Services.
    > With some users, when they connect automatily loads its printers, but with
    > some dont. I had been working right for over a year, but now this
    happens.

    > The terminal clients are WindowsXP Home and WindowsXP Pro.
    >
    > I would apreciate your help.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Carlos C.

Terminal Printers Windows