Printer on Terminal

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
January 24, 2005 8:22:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hello:

I have a Windows2000 Server installed and use Terminal Services.
With some users, when they connect automatily loads its printers, but with
some dont. I had been working right for over a year, but now this happens.

The terminal clients are WindowsXP Home and WindowsXP Pro.

I would apreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Carlos C.

More about : printer terminal

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 9:22:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

What kind of ports are using your printers?. LPT?, USB?.

Be sure printers are known by the server.

Perhaps you have to install drivers of new printers in the server first of
all.

Sorry for my english.

"Armando Vargas" <expotransporteXXX@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Hello:
>
> I have a Windows2000 Server installed and use Terminal Services.
> With some users, when they connect automatily loads its printers, but with
> some dont. I had been working right for over a year, but now this
> happens.
>
> The terminal clients are WindowsXP Home and WindowsXP Pro.
>
> I would apreciate your help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Carlos C.

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 6:06:48 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Check your clients "Remote Desktop Connection" settings. In "Local
Resources" tab, "Printers" must be checked under "Local devices" section.

!