Microsoft & third party softwares on Termincal server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,
I am planning to deploy Terminal Services but I don't know how to specify
the no. of lic. for the applications which I am going to port on terminal
server,
Thanks,

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Depends on the licensing method for each application.
Could be per user, per device, per concurrent connection, etc.
Check with the application vendor.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT