User account at start up

I am the only user of my computer ..How can I bypass the
request to identify the user account? I want the start up
process to be as fast as possible.
1 answer Last reply
More about user account start

    Click Start, Run and type "control userpasswords2", and click Ok. Uncheck
    "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" option, and
    click Ok.

    Common Mistakes to be avoided while using this method:

    For Windows XP Home, don't try to auto-login as Administrator. This is
    because Windows XP Home Edition does not allow logging in as Administrator
    from Normal mode. Once you uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name"
    and click OK/Apply, Administrator account name will be displayed in the text
    box. Type-in a different user name and password in order to auto-login to
    that account.

    Take care while entering the password. Typing an incorrect password makes XP
    to freeze at startup (during authentication) due to incorrect password and
    then displays the Welcome Screen after few seconds.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Window XP Shell/User

    "djenk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I am the only user of my computer ..How can I bypass the
    request to identify the user account? I want the start up
    process to be as fast as possible.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP