URL Logging

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,

I'm looking for a program that has logging capability of visited web sites
by terminal server users. I must see user based reports, most visited web
sites etc.. I mean reporting features must be similar to ISA Server. My TS
Server is also NAT Server. I 'll install it on TS Server. I wait your
suggestions except ISA Server. (Proxy / NAT Server capability is not
important. A must has, the most important feature is "user and ip based url
logging", not only ip based..) Thanks...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Have a look at some of the NET IQ product ranges:
http://www.netiq.com/products/wma/default.asp

news:ugLK4EiKFHA.3652@Tased pK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...