Value of a Nokia 6340i

What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

In <vakai0duou37kkflu0dolugvrcd9kt14ta@4ax.com> on Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:19:42
-0400, R Niles <rjniles@msn.com> wrote:

>What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

Check the prices of completed auctions on eBay.

"R Niles" <rjniles@msn.com> wrote in message
> What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

I sold one about that old for 35 bucks two months ago.

Bernard

>What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

About $50 give or take!

--
John S.

Ryan

I'm looking to buy one for around $20

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:43:38 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm looking to buy one for around $20
>
>R Niles wrote:
>
>> What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

I'll sell you one....

Tracy

Ryan

What kind of condition is it in?

hunker down wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:43:38 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm looking to buy one for around $20
>>
>>R Niles wrote:
>>

>>>What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?
>

> I'll sell you one....
>
> Tracy

Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.

In <XOHVc.162892$bp1.141835@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:08:07
GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What kind of condition is it in?
>
>hunker down wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:43:38 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I'm looking to buy one for around $20

>> I'll sell you one....
>>
>> Tracy

Ryan

I will when I find out what kind of condition it is in. That will
dictate whether or not I give out my real email. It is a cingular phone.
We are talking about a cingular phone that I'm going to use on cingular.
I don't see an alt.cellular.cingular.forsale group or anywhere where it
says you are in charge so I will continue here. Why don't you take
yourself OFF-LINE. Anyone else in favor?

John Navas wrote:

> Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.
>
> In <XOHVc.162892$bp1.141835@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:08:07
> GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>What kind of condition is it in?
>>
>>hunker down wrote:

>>>I'll sell you one....
>>>
>>>Tracy

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I'm with you, Ryan. Just a few weeks ago, the bastard told me to not post my CINGULAR
phones (on eBay) here in HIS newsgroup.

I wish the mf'ing bastard would die and fall off into the ocean.

....and I'll tell you how I really feel later. ;)

"Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I will when I find out what kind of condition it is in. That will
> dictate whether or not I give out my real email. It is a cingular phone.
> We are talking about a cingular phone that I'm going to use on cingular.
> I don't see an alt.cellular.cingular.forsale group or anywhere where it
> says you are in charge so I will continue here. Why don't you take
> yourself OFF-LINE. Anyone else in favor?
>
> John Navas wrote:
>
> > Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.
> >
> > In <XOHVc.162892$bp1.141835@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:08:07
> > GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> >>What kind of condition is it in?

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:19:42 -0400, R Niles <rjniles@msn.com> wrote:

>What is a 10 month old Cingular Nokia 6340i worth on eBay?

probably a lot less than you want to get for it.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:08:07 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What kind of condition is it in?
>
>hunker down wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:43:38 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I'm looking to buy one for around $20

>> I'll sell you one....
>>
>> Tracy

The plastic lens has a crack. It works great though. I upgraded phones
for the GSM thing. It was on a cingular network. 20 bucks if you want
it.

This isn't a forum for chatting about a possible purchase. If you're
concerned about your email, get a free throwaway address. There's no good
reason to abuse this newsgroup for your own convenience.

p.s. FYI, I wrote the charter and created the group.

In <VqLVc.35908$Kt5.4313@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:15:33
GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I will when I find out what kind of condition it is in. That will
>dictate whether or not I give out my real email. It is a cingular phone.
>We are talking about a cingular phone that I'm going to use on cingular.
>I don't see an alt.cellular.cingular.forsale group or anywhere where it
>says you are in charge so I will continue here. Why don't you take
>yourself OFF-LINE. Anyone else in favor?
>
>John Navas wrote:
>
>> Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.
>>
>> In <XOHVc.162892$bp1.141835@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:08:07
>> GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>What kind of condition is it in?

1. It's not MY newsgroup, although I did write the charter and create it.
What's your contribution (other than noise)?

2. eBay ads are specifically prohibited by the charter, and thus violate eBay
regulations.

In <FkTVc.13001$%n4.5389@bignews6.bellsouth.net> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:15:27
-0500, "007" <nospam.but@thank.you.anyway> wrote:

>I'm with you, Ryan. Just a few weeks ago, the bastard told me to not post my CINGULAR
>phones (on eBay) here in HIS newsgroup.
>
>I wish the mf'ing bastard would die and fall off into the ocean.
>
>...and I'll tell you how I really feel later. ;)
>

>"Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I will when I find out what kind of condition it is in. That will
>> dictate whether or not I give out my real email. It is a cingular phone.
>> We are talking about a cingular phone that I'm going to use on cingular.
>> I don't see an alt.cellular.cingular.forsale group or anywhere where it
>> says you are in charge so I will continue here. Why don't you take
>> yourself OFF-LINE. Anyone else in favor?
>>
>> John Navas wrote:
>>
>> > Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.

Ryan

Oh thats right... You helped Al Gore invent the Internet to right...

John Navas wrote:

> This isn't a forum for chatting about a possible purchase. If you're
> concerned about your email, get a free throwaway address. There's no good
> reason to abuse this newsgroup for your own convenience.
>
> p.s. FYI, I wrote the charter and created the group.
>
> In <VqLVc.35908$Kt5.4313@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:15:33
> GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>I will when I find out what kind of condition it is in. That will
>>dictate whether or not I give out my real email. It is a cingular phone.
>>We are talking about a cingular phone that I'm going to use on cingular.
>>I don't see an alt.cellular.cingular.forsale group or anywhere where it
>>says you are in charge so I will continue here. Why don't you take
>>yourself OFF-LINE. Anyone else in favor?
>>
>>John Navas wrote:
>>

>>>Please take this OFF-LINE. Thanks.

Ryan

As much as you tell us this we still don't care. Maybe tommorow at the
water fountain I'll strike up a conversation with someone that will go
like this:

Me: "He did you you know John Navas wrote the charter and created the
newsgroup alt.cellular.cingular?"

them: "No who is John Navas?"

me: "well he is the guy that wrote the charter and created the newsgroup
alt.cellular.cingular but before he could do that he helped Al Gore
invent the Internet!"

them: "OOOOWWWW AAHHHHHHH OOOOWWWWWW AAHHHHHHH"