JM

I just started playing this game online about 2 weeks ago. I play mostly
TDM, because that's what's available to me at good ping times most often.
However, tonight I logged into a HQ game, and I couldn't figure out what to
do. Do the players know where the radios are, either theirs or their
opponents? Does the compass help? When you find a radio, do you try to
stay near it, like King of the Hill in BHD? Should you stay by your team's
radio?

Help appreciated.

jm

alt.games.coh