Enabling remote computer's mouse movement

Justin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

My .net based application is hosted on TS2003. I have enabled a group policy
setting "Sets rules for remote control of Terminal services user sessions"
to view the remote session. I connect to the remote machine from Terminal
server manager, then right click on the remote user name and choosing
"Remote Control".
I am able to view the remote user's screen but I am unable to view the mouse
movemenet of remote machine.

Is it possible to view remote user's mouse movement?

TIA

J Justin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

No way you can see mouse movement as it use different way to refresh the
screen in terminal session. You can try use Netmeeting or VNC to monitor
uer's mouse movement in terminal server.
Karl