Whare are the different versions of pocketpc/mobile?

September 7, 2004 11:14:26 AM

I'm looking at smartphones and I see there are different OS's for different
devices. Is there any place that lists the differences?

Thanks
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 6:40:50 PM

"boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking at smartphones and I see there are different OS's for
different
> devices. Is there any place that lists the differences?
>
> Thanks

I don't know of a side by side comparison, however, this site might get you
started:
http://www.cewindows.net/version.htm

HTH
September 8, 2004 2:17:18 AM