Limit to Application

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

What is the easiest/best/cheapest solution to limit users to being able to
run a specific application(s) on a Terminal Server? I want them to run
application, but I don't want them to be able to launch desktop mode.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

http://www21.brinkster.com/mctran2000/RAC20/

Good luck

"ChrisNA662 >" <ChrisNA662@<NOBOTS> wrote in message
> What is the easiest/best/cheapest solution to limit users to being able to
> run a specific application(s) on a Terminal Server? I want them to run
> application, but I don't want them to be able to launch desktop mode.
>
> Thanks!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I am looking more for a way to limit the user from running the Desktop
(By running mstsc.exe on their desktop then connecting to the server
manually). I have it setup to do the application great, but I want to
restrict them from doing the full desktop if at all possible.. maybe an
applet that can restrict explorer.exe ?

nospam wrote:
> http://www21.brinkster.com/mctran2000/RAC20/
>
> Good luck

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Check WTSPortal on our website.

--
Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
http://www.terminal-services.net