Default Printer in Application Window

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

When I run an application through the Remote Desktop (not actually doing the
full launch) is there any way to set the default network printer for the
user?

I can imagine doing it during a login script, but I don't believe login
scripts are going to be processed on the Terminal Server when they launch an
application directly.

Any help would be appreciated!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Surely logon scripts are executed when you logon to a TS.
There's always the TS-specific logon script \windows\system32
\UsrLogon.Cmd. You can launch your own script from there. Or define a
TS-specific logon script in a TS-specific GPO.
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"ChrisNA662" <ChrisNA662@<NOBOTS>> wrote on 02 jun 2005 in