Desktop Mirroring over Ad-Hoc connection

I'd like to run a powerpoint presentation off of my laptop through an ad-hoc
connection to a few other laptops. Is this possible? I've heard that such a
thing is called 'desktop mirroring'. How can i do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop mirroring connection

    "Jared" <Jared@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to run a powerpoint presentation off of my laptop through an
    > ad-hoc
    > connection to a few other laptops. Is this possible? I've heard that such
    > thing is called 'desktop mirroring'. How can i do this?

    There are a lot of answers here for that for you:

    http://www.google.com.au/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=desktop+mirroring&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

Laptops Connection Desktops Wireless Networking