Desktop Mirroring over Ad-Hoc connection

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
September 27, 2005 3:24:02 AM

I'd like to run a powerpoint presentation off of my laptop through an ad-hoc
connection to a few other laptops. Is this possible? I've heard that such a
thing is called 'desktop mirroring'. How can i do this?

More about : desktop mirroring hoc connection

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 28, 2005 11:46:28 AM

"Jared" <Jared@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to run a powerpoint presentation off of my laptop through an
> ad-hoc
> connection to a few other laptops. Is this possible? I've heard that such
> thing is called 'desktop mirroring'. How can i do this?

There are a lot of answers here for that for you:

http://www.google.com.au/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=en&btnG...
!