application shell

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

dear experts,

I am looking for an Application shell for my terminal server similar as the
NAL of Novell

Anyone knows a good shell application?

Kinde regards,

Evert

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Applauncher, WTS Portal or Remote Application Center:

http://www.workthin.com/tsao.htm
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server