Sage line 50 problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Please can anyone Help
Has any one run sage line 50 though terminal server 2003
I have a strange problem that one user eg jon runs fine though terminal
server
Any other user logging onto server causes logon screen on sage to take along
time to startup
Then when you logon gives error and fails to logon

I have removed sage reinstalled
I have removed users and profiles then recreated

Iam clean out of ideas can you help please

peterchen

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2006
You may try our web solution.

You can read and update your Sage (Line 50 or MMS) business data anytime and anywhere with our soulutions via Web browser and Mobile devices.

Users can view and create sales/purchase order; update stock status; update customer and supplier details via web and mobile devices in REAL-TIME.

The whole solution is installed on customer site, we DON'T HOST anything.

The extra operation cost for this solution is only 7.5 pounds per month for your mobile data connection.

Demo site for Line 50 is at: http://www.ex4e.co.uk/Line50WebPortal

Demo site for MMS is at: http://www.ex4e.co.uk/MMSWebClientPortal

We also have Line 50 and MMS web services engine for sale which can be used to link your online shop to your back office. (in REAL-TIME).

PDA app is also avaiable which can link to our test site.

Please send email to peterchen@ex4e.co.uk for more details.

Peter

Peter