ActiveCamera 2004

I did install ActiceCamera 2004 but now I try to uninstall this. I deleted
everything I could find but still get the message "You are now leaving the
demo zone for ActiveCamera 2004. All functions are now disabled. If you want
to continue using the product, please register." How can I get rid of this
message?
Wim Dijkgraaf
Belgium

dallas

"Wim Dijkgraaf"
.." How can I get rid of this
> message?

Find and delete (or rename):
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator
9\Modules\ActiveCamera2004.dll

Dallas

Thanks a lot Dallas.