Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

North American AT-6F Texan

Tags:
  • American
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:25:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

I seem to be lucky this Easter in downloading super WW2 Warbird types. This
time I must tell you guys about the Texan/Harvard/Wirraway (depending on
where you live) that Cliff Presley has made. It is photorealistic and as an
advanced trainer, does fly as you should expect it to. That is, it stalls
out of the loop if you pull it too tightly and will also stall out of a
steep turn, just like the real thing if you don't fly it properly! It is
another piece of freeware with an first class virtual cockpit, this time
with an instructor and a student pilot on board. It's a real fun aircraft
and what is more Cliff will reply to your emails about it by return and is
still working on all kinds of detailed improvements.
If you are a WW2 enthusiast, this is for you. It's a gas!

Go to simcafe at

http://www.fsimcafe.com/Downloads/ShowDownload.aspx?Pro...



--
Cheers,

Quilly

More about : north american texan

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:19:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

"Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3asooqF6dfc70U1@individual.net...
>I seem to be lucky this Easter in downloading super WW2 Warbird types.

<SNIP>

> Go to simcafe at
>
> http://www.fsimcafe.com/Downloads/ShowDownload.aspx?Pro...
>
>
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Quilly

Q,

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I got to go fly in a T6 a couple of
years ago and have been looking for a good one for FS9 ever since...

Thanx Again,

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL / Sim Pilot Too
Chandler, AZ
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 9:16:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

When I was in the Air Force I got to ride in the 2nd seat in what I
think was a Texan---quite an experience---I turned around and look back
at the tail---something you can't do in some aircraft and watched
another plane pass overhead going the opposite direction. You set up
nice and high ---no craning the ol' neck to see over the control panel.

_________________________________________________________
Posted via the -Web to Usenet- forums at http://forums.simradar.com
Visit www.simradar.com and try our Flight Simulation Search Engine!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 1:40:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

"Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3asooqF6dfc70U1@individual.net...
>I seem to be lucky this Easter in downloading super WW2 Warbird types. This
>time I must tell you guys about the Texan/Harvard/Wirraway (depending on
>where you live) that Cliff Presley has made. It is photorealistic and as an
>advanced trainer, does fly as you should expect it to. That is, it stalls
>out of the loop if you pull it too tightly and will also stall out of a
>steep turn, just like the real thing if you don't fly it properly! It is
>another piece of freeware with an first class virtual cockpit, this time
>with an instructor and a student pilot on board. It's a real fun aircraft
>and what is more Cliff will reply to your emails about it by return and is
>still working on all kinds of detailed improvements.
> If you are a WW2 enthusiast, this is for you. It's a gas!
>
> Go to simcafe at
>
> http://www.fsimcafe.com/Downloads/ShowDownload.aspx?Pro...
>
>
>
Thanks for this.Very nice!
March 30, 2005 4:28:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

"Jay Beckman"
> Thanks for the heads up on this one. I got to go fly in a T6 a couple of
> years ago and have been looking for a good one for FS9 ever since...


Payware snobs - Aeroworx recently put this one on the market:
http://www.at-6d.com/

I wonder if it's any good? Anybody know?


Dallas
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 1:54:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

It's not been released yet. I wish it was!

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
news:o om2e.334$EE2.324@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Jay Beckman"
> > Thanks for the heads up on this one. I got to go fly in a T6 a couple
of
> > years ago and have been looking for a good one for FS9 ever since...
>
>
> Payware snobs - Aeroworx recently put this one on the market:
> http://www.at-6d.com/
>
> I wonder if it's any good? Anybody know?
>
>
> Dallas
>
>
March 31, 2005 4:58:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Hmm...interesting. So far I haven't found a decent T-6 for FS2004.
Hopefully, they will do a job worth noting.
Kinda neat seeing the Warbird Adventures airplane...I have about 1000 hours
flying N453WA IRL.


"The Frog" <david@frogwatch.com> wrote in message
news:424b120a$0$26498$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net...
> It's not been released yet. I wish it was!
>
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
> news:o om2e.334$EE2.324@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> >
> > "Jay Beckman"
> > > Thanks for the heads up on this one. I got to go fly in a T6 a couple
> of
> > > years ago and have been looking for a good one for FS9 ever since...
> >
> >
> > Payware snobs - Aeroworx recently put this one on the market:
> > http://www.at-6d.com/
> >
> > I wonder if it's any good? Anybody know?
> >
> >
> > Dallas
> >
> >
>
>
!