OPTIMIZING MEMORY WITH WM2003

a b } Memory
September 7, 2004 11:44:40 PM

I've an Asus Mypal and i want to optimize the memory.
where i can find doc for make it?

Is possible to move \windows dir to SD memory ?

thx
Anonymous
a b } Memory
September 8, 2004 1:35:42 AM

Hi,
The majority of the files in the Windows direectory are in rom so they don't
take up ram. You can't move these files to a SD card and even if you could
the system would operate much slower since SD is slower than internal ram.
Beyond that there is no real need to optimize the ram. The best advice I
can give you is to only install applications you need and to close them (or
soft reset) to keep the overall performance at the maximum.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"Disperso" <disperso@disperso.disperso> wrote in message
> I've an Asus Mypal and i want to optimize the memory.
> where i can find doc for make it?
>
> Is possible to move \windows dir to SD memory ?
>

> thx

September 8, 2004 6:16:14 PM

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:35:42 -0700, Chris De Herrera <chris@cewindows.net>
wrote:

> The best advice I
> can give you is to only install applications you need and to close them
> (or
> soft reset) to keep the overall performance at the maximum.

The "Magic Button" util will do this for you automatically. Clicking
close really closes the app instead of leaving it in the bg.

--
hans
Anonymous

i click but i always have 15 mb of free ram

news:o psd0hxbj4koqtn8@localhost...

!