Auto Disconnect

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services (More info?)

Hi there,

How can i set my Windows 2000 Terminal Server to disconnect in-active
sessions after 1 hour???
I cannot find where i can do this

Thanks

--
Thanks in advance

Fawke

Please remove ANTI and SPAM
from my email address before emailing me.

www.bradflack.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services (More info?)

In TS Connection Configuration.

186566 - Connection Configuration in Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=186566

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server