Peoplpc startup/ Internet Explorer co-create session error

PAT82

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2004

I utlize Peoplepc as my ISP. I have a annoying problem that occurs from time
to time. When I launch peoplepc, i.e. to get out to the internet via their
desktop icon. I immediately get an error window that says "can not start
co-create session".
I'm running IE ver 6.0

The only way I've been able to fix this is to utilize the Xp restore
function.

Please help before my wife tapes wings onto the pc and tosses it out the
window.

Sounds like a conflict between the PeoplePC software and Dial Up Networking
(DUN). You don't need the PeoplePC software to connect or surf. This can
be done simply with Internet Explorer and the Internet Connection Wizard.
You will need the phone number of the PeoplePC server. I would uninstall
the PeoplePC software and use the ICW to set up your connection.