Audio

Is there a way to play audio files through terminal
server. I would like to play files on that are located on
the server while at the client without a download. HELP!

These should help:

818465 - HOW TO: Use Group Policy to Permit Users to Redirect and
Play Audio in a Remote Desktop Session to Terminal Services in
Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=818465

Enabling Audio Mapping for Remote Desktop/Terminal Services
http://www.visualwin.com/Audio%2DMapping/

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT