Terminal Services concurrent connections.

I have a client who has one login they want to use from
multiple machines at the same time. Currently if they
login on one machine and then login on another it locks
the first machine.

We have Terminal Server running in application mode and I
can't find any setting to change this.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

This TS is running 2003, correct?

Search for "Restrict each user to one session" in Terminal Service
Configuration or "Restrict Terminal Services Users to a single remote
session" in your Group Policy.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Ken Ostrowski" <ken@docuproservices.com> wrote in news:84d301c43208
$82ea8030$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> I have a client who has one login they want to use from
> multiple machines at the same time. Currently if they
> login on one machine and then login on another it locks
> the first machine.
>
> We have Terminal Server running in application mode and I
> can't find any setting to change this.
>
> Any help would be great. Thanks.

Yes you were correct.

That was it. I must have looked over that setting in the
TS configuration like 5 times.... Thanks.

Ken

-