Does the win 2k pro support the terminal server

Jennifer

can I use the terminal server client to connnect to a win 2k pro, how can I do that?

thanks a lot!

No, you can't This feature is introduced in XP.
To remotely connect to a W2K Pro client, you will need NetMeeting or
VNC or pcAnywhere.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server