Server to busy, with Active Directory

Hello, i have a problems!I macht the Exame and my PC Client not Connecting with my Server. With Ping OK, with Connectio Terminal Services KO! Because???
Tanks.

Sorry forme english!!! :)

Do you get any error messages?
Is there anything in the EventLog on the Terminal Server when you are
refused?
Which Operation system do you run on the Terminal Server, and which
on the client?
Which version of the rdp client do you use?
Are other clients able to connect?
Have you checked your Terminal Services Licensing?
Is your PC on the same LAN as the Terminal Server, or are you
connecting over a WAN?

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT