User Name

When I start my Win XP, after I made an update It all
ways stop at
"put in your USER NAME ". I do not whot that, I whot it
to load windows when I turne on my PC. How can I do that ?

Send email.: philip.warmington@ntlworld.com

Thank you for your time.
3 answers Last reply
More about user name

    You must have installed the optional download called .Net framework. Go to
    the control panel and uninstall it.

    Joe

    "Pwarm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I start my Win XP, after I made an update It all
    > ways stop at
    > "put in your USER NAME ". I do not whot that, I whot it
    > to load windows when I turne on my PC. How can I do that ?
    >
    > Send email.: philip.warmington@ntlworld.com
    >

    > Thank you for your time.

    The questions and answers in newsgroups are for everyone's benefit. If you
    went through the trouble of coming here to ask a question, then come back
    here to find the answer and don't ask for a emailed answer. An answer
    emailed to you benefits only you and not the newsgroup community.

    "Pwarm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    When I start my Win XP, after I made an update It all
    ways stop at
    "put in your USER NAME ". I do not whot that, I whot it
    to load windows when I turne on my PC. How can I do that ?

    Send email.: philip.warmington@ntlworld.com

    Thank you for your time.

    To automatically log in, do the following:

    1) Click Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2
    2) In the list of users, highlight the user account you want automatically logged on.
    3) Uncheck Users must enter a Username and password.................
    4) Click Apply.
    5) In the next dialog, enter the password for the account you selected in Step 2, if any
    6) OK your way out.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Pwarm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0e01c485fb$75274590$3a01280a@phx.gbl...
    > When I start my Win XP, after I made an update It all
    > ways stop at
    > "put in your USER NAME ". I do not whot that, I whot it
    > to load windows when I turne on my PC. How can I do that ?
    >
    > Send email.: philip.warmington@ntlworld.com
    >

    > Thank you for your time.

Microsoft Windows XP