Audio Mapping Grayed Out

jip

I have read and read and read message in the knowledge Articles and get no where.

For instance this article, http://www.visualwin.com/Audio%2DMapping/

where it says to uncheck the disable audio mapping, well the audio mapping is grayed out(uncheckable). I have Started the windows audio service and done what it has said in the knowledge article about configuring "allow audio redirection".

Running Terminal Services in Server 2003. Trying to play the audio on a VXL Thin Client Itona 3531.

Please help.

MIKE

do you have a sound card in your server. I think you have to have sound installed on the server in order to get redirection - not positive on this but i remember hearing something about it.

No, you don't need a sound card on the server.
What you *do* need is Windows 2003 on the TS.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

=?Utf-8?B?RGF6ZWQgYW5kIENvbmZ1c2Vk?=
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> do you have a sound card in your server. I think you have to
> have sound installed on the server in order to get redirection -
> not positive on this but i remember hearing something about it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts