Win2000 Application mode licensing

If I only have XPpro and 2000 pro boxes connecting to a win 2000 ts in
application mode, do I still need a license server? If I dont' need
one, what happens on day 91? I read the whitepaper, but still
confused. Thanks!

Thanks Patrick, with this website, I know everything I need to know
about TS licensing. Thanks again!

On Sun, 23 May 2004 17:16:01 -0700, "Patrick Rouse [MVP]"

>Yes, you need an activated Terminal Services Licensing Service, as this is what grants you a license from the built-in pool of Terminal Services CALs.
>
>2000 Terminal Server Licensing FAQ:
>http://www.workthin.com/tsls2k.htm
>
>Patrick Rouse
>Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server