USB Printing problems with redirection.

On my server when i try to print to the redirected usb printer it says it prints but never makes it to the printer or print que on the client.

Redirection works fine on LPt printers but no go for USB.

I login as administrator and create printers and users can not see them is there security setting i can change so they can see these printers?

Well anyway any suggestions would be appreciated.

You must have a printer driver located on the server you are redirecting to. It must match. Look in the event viewer right after you print and see if it generates an error. I have never had to hack the reg to make usb printing work. Also make sure you are using the newest RDP Client 5.2 - it fixed alot of printer related issues.