setting up default client environment

Hi,

I want to create a default user environment for every user on the terminal
server. So when a new user logs in, he get a prepared environment (drives,
printers etc)

Does anyone know that easyest way to do that ?

Bernard

There's a multitude of techniques, each of them giving you slightly
different possibilities. I use a combination of all of them:
Use a template user account to create a user profile with the
settings you want all users to have. Copy this profile to the Default
User profile on the TS.
Configure the rest of your preferred settings with Group Policies,
login scripts and standardized rdp client connection settings.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Bernard Dijkhuizen" <b.dijkhuizen@jestorkair.nl> wrote in

> Hi,
>
> I want to create a default user environment for every user on
> the terminal server. So when a new user logs in, he get a
> prepared environment (drives, printers etc)
>
> Does anyone know that easyest way to do that ?
>
> Bernard

TRENDING THREADS