Best Prices for Canon Ink for iP4000?

I see Bell & Howell is charging $10.95 plus shipping for each of the
individual colors. Any sites better these prices, at least before shipping?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Dan Wenz" <djwenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I see Bell & Howell is charging $10.95 plus shipping for each of the
> individual colors. Any sites better these prices, at least before
shipping?

You might care to look here (as below) but you don't mention quantity ?

--
Spit less spotlets - spotless inkjet prints...
http://www.inkylinkusa.com 30% more ink

Check out the following URL.
http://www.databazaar.com/databazaar.storefront/418fec630082563b271d424d360a062b/Catalog/7019

I've bought from them in the past. Shipping is free and typically takes only
two days from South Florida to Southern Arizona. (Your mileage will vary.)

Steve
Tucson AZ