Problem with W98 and WNT TS

I have a serious problem.
I have a server with Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition and clients with
W98 and with WXP PRO.
Everything was working correctly. Suddenly, the clients with w98 cannot
initiate meeting of Terminal Server, nevertheless, the clients with wxp can
work correctly.

Amadeo Orts
ADM

Mike

Splendid

We are having the same problem. Win 98 machines cannot connect. We have 20 seat license and they are all allocated. Many of them are allocated to machines that are not in existence any longer. How do we release them?

See the TS FAQ. In particular:

Q. How do I move or delete a Terminal Services CAL from a client?

A. To move a Terminal Services CAL, see Knowledge Base article How to
Transfer Terminal Services CAL from One Computer to Another (Q248430).

For information about how Terminal Services CALs automatically reissue,
please see the KB article describing the two licensing enhancements made for
Windows 2000. These licensing enhancements are also in Windows Server 2003.

TS FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.mspx